Vegan Chopped Cheese Empanadas With Cashew Cheese Dip
scotch bonnet pepper
piece peeled ginger
plant based meat
burnt brown sugar
ground black pepper
1 ⅓ roughly chopped
⅔ cup diced
1 clove, minced
1 ¾ inch
Cashew Cheese Dip
salt to taste
Vegan Empanada Mix
1. Saute the plant base meat in olive oil.
2. Once full cooked, add in onions, saute for 5 min.
3. Add in garlic and saute for 2 min.
4. Add in spices of Paprika, garlic powder, onion, powder, allspice then add in all the other ingredients.
Cashew Cheese Dip Directions
1. Boil in cashews in the veggie stock until tender.
2. Toast cumin, turmeric and cardamom, add coconut milk, add lime leaves and reduce ¼.
3. Add boiled cashews to milk & blend until smooth.
4. Add more veggie stock as needed.