Peruvian yellow pepper paste
Red Wine Vinegar
½ cut into 1 inch cubes
½ sliced in thick julianne
2 cloves minced
1/2 LB (optional)
- Start by heating up a sautee pan over high heat, add a splash of neutral oil and let smoke.
- In the meantime, season your meat cubes with salt and pepper and place in the pan.
- Brown nicely, remove the meat from the pan and set aside to rest.
- Add a little more oil into the pan, follow by adding the onion still over high heat, then the garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the pepper paste, soy sauce, and vinegar to form a thick sauce.
- Add the meat back in the pan then add the tomatos and french fries.
- Saute to coat everything wiith the sauce and garnish with cilantro. Server over white rice.
- Wok or Sautee pan