Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the Stella Artois Draught Masters Programme 2019 (the “Programme”).
1. This Programme is run by AB InBev UK Limited (“ABI”). By agreeing to be a Participant of the Programme, each Participant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. This Programme is only open to customers of ABI who are established in the United Kingdom. Applicants must stock Stella Artois (4.8% ABV) on draught for the duration of their involvement with the Programme in order to be eligible to enter and participate.
3. Any individuals associated with the Programme must be aged 18 or over.
4. Programme Period: The Programme is available to enter from 18 April 2019 until such time as all places on the Programme are filled (the “Programme Period”).
5. To Enter: Applicants can apply to be part of the Programme via the following website: https://www.stellaartois.com/en_gb/ and by navigating to the relevant page. Applicants will receive an automated email to confirm that their application has been successful. Participants will be selected on the basis of objective commercial criteria, such as Stella Artois volume growth opportunity.
6. Maximum of one entry per outlet during the Programme Period. There is a maximum of 2,200 places available on the Programme.
7. The Programme: Applicants who are accepted onto the Draught Masters Programme (the “Participants”) will be awarded a 1 year membership to Beer Marque (“Membership”). The Promoter will pay half the cost of the Membership (typically worth £95, depending on route to market) and Participants are liable to pay any remaining costs associated with the Membership. The annual Membership commences on the day that Beer Marque receives final payment from the Participant. The Membership does not auto-renew. Any continuing membership of Beer Marque from the expiry of the Membership shall be at the sole cost and discretion of the Participant.
Beer Marque Membership may entitle Participants to Beer Marque accreditation, subject to demonstrable compliance with objective Beer Marque standards (“Accreditation”). Membership will entitle Participants to two visits per year from a Beer Marque representative (to undertake a quality assessment and determine whether or not Accreditation should be awarded). Participants who do not meet the criteria for Accreditation will be offered training and advice for improvement at no additional cost. Participants who do meet the criteria for Accreditation will be awarded an accreditation plaque, promotional materials free of charge from the Promoter and have the opportunity to win the Prizes (as set out below). It is the sole responsibility of the Participant to implement any necessary improvements in order to be awarded the Accreditation, and acceptance onto the Programme does not in any way guarantee a Participants’ Accreditation.
8. Participant Notification: Applicants will be notified by a Beer Marque representative whether or not they have been accepted onto the Programme promptly after applying, and in any event by September 2019. Applicants must respond to the offer of entry onto the Programme within 7 days of notification of the offer, and follow the instructions that they are provided in order to successfully become a Participant on the Programme (including but not limited to the making the payment for any outstanding costs owned by the Participant to Beer Marque).
9. The Prizes: During the Programme, Participants will have a chance to win a series of Prizes, as follows:
a. One £20 voucher will be awarded to each Participant who is awarded an Accreditation by Beer Marque. The voucher can be redeemed against any Promoter products. Participants who are awarded an Accreditation must apply to the Promoter, providing the requested details in order to claim their Prize. Vouchers are subject to availability.
b. 1 x “bar clean down”. Participants who achieve Accreditation will be entered into a random prize draw for the chance to win a free-of-charge clean of their bar and bar equipment. Winners will be selected at random. The winner will be notified by email or telephone to the details provided when signing up to the Programme. The cleaning services will be provided by a Beer Marque representative at a time to be agreed between the parties.
10. The Participants agree to allow the Promoter to use their name to publicise the Programme.
11. The Participants consent to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Programme required on behalf of the Promoter if so requested.
12. The Prizes or any value in the Programme are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
13. If for any reason any aspect of this Programme is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Programme, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Programme, or invalidate any affected entries.
14. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize or the offer of the Programme, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the Participants and to withdraw any Programme entitlements where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Programme or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. All entries must be made directly by the outlet wishing to enter the Programme. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
17. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
19. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
20. By entering this Programme, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
21. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: AB InBev UK Limited, Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN