Terms and Conditions
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV with registered office at Grand Place 1, 1000 Brussels, Belgium and registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under company number 0417.497.106. owns this internet site (the “Website”). Anheuser-Busch InBev NV shall be referred to as “AB InBev’, “we”, “our” and “us”. These terms and conditions govern the use of the Website.
1. BY ENTERING AND USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THIS WEBSITE.
2. Use of the Website is open to persons who are both of legal drinking age in their place of residence and over the age of 18.
3. Use of the Website requires no purchase and is free of charge. No rewards or material benefits will be awarded to users for their use of the Website.
4. AB InBev is the copyright owner of this website and no portion of this website, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without AB InBev’s express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this website for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this website for any other purposes violates AB InBev's legal rights.
5.THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING, SUPPORT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY.
By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website is liable (to the extent that such liability is not prohibited at law) for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this website or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of AB InBev for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of AB InBev. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
6. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the website are based upon up-to-date information, and while AB InBev makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this website is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and AB InBev makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Website is intended to provide general information only and, as such, should not be considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific situation. Users should seek appropriate advice before taking or refraining from taking any action in reliance on any information contained in the Website. So far as permissible by law and subject to section 5 above, we do not accept any liability to any person relating to the use of any such information. Whilst we have taken all reasonable precautions in compiling the website, subject to section 5 we cannot be held responsible for any action (or the lack of action) taken by any person or organization wherever they shall be based, as a result, direct or otherwise, of information contained in or accessed through the Website.
7. By accessing and using the Website, you agree not to:
- use the Website or the content displayed thereon for any other purposes than the lawful uses foreseen by these Terms and Conditions and supported by the Website, including particularly by storing, embedding or scraping any Website content and/or reusing it in separate websites, applications or services;
- collect, post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, libellous, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful, including specifically through any picture submissions;
- post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their sex, race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise;
- threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party;
- present, describe or promote the excessive, irresponsible or underage consumption of alcohol, including specifically through any picture submissions;
- make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another;
- impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- access or use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website; or
- attempt to access the Website through hacking, password mining or any other mining or any other means, or attempt to gain access to any Website content or affect such content through hacking, password mining or any other mining or any other means.
Notwithstanding the fact that AB Inbev or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website, may monitor or review transmissions, posting, discussions, or chats, AB InBev and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this website, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation. We are entitled to review any materials posted on, to or through the Website, and, at our sole discretion, to remove at any time and without notice any material (including pictures) that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable or inappropriate for the Website.
8. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this website or AB InBev, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that in consideration of your access to and transmission of any materials to this website, all rights (both legal and beneficial) in the nature of copyright arising or existing in any communication or material in which such ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans or charts are contained are assigned to AB InBev. You agree that you will not have any right to any form of payment or royalty in the event that any such materials are used by AB InBev anywhere, anytime, and for any reason.
9. AB InBev have the right to terminate your access to this website at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. AB InBev may also at any time, at its sole discretion, discontinue this website or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to this website.
10. The Website may include links to third party websites with separate terms and conditions that are controlled and maintained by others operators. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before using these websites. AB InBev is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By using this Website, You acknowledge and agree that AB InBev has not reviewed all sites linked to this Website and is not responsible for the content or availability of any such off-sites or any other website linked to this Website. Your linking to other off-site pages or other sites is at your own discretion and risk.
11. AB InBev may make changes in the information and content included in this website and any time without notice. We shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you may place on this website or its contents.
13. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this website is owned or licensed by AB InBev and may not be used by you without prior written approval. AB InBev will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, text, video, information, or images of places or people are either the property of AB InBev or used on this website with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the website. Any unauthorised use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
14. You agree to indemnify and hold AB InBev harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against AB InBev by any third party arising out of your use of the website, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by AB InBev in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
15. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
16. AB InBev and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections of failed, incomplete, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions which may limit your ability to access or use the Website
17. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Belgium and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgium courts. If you use this Website from another country, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of data from the country which you reside and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the internet. AB InBev, its affiliates and/or partners make no representation that the materials contained within this Website are appropriate for countries outside Belgium. If your access or use of the Website is incompatible with any laws that apply to you, you may not access or use the Website.
18. AB InBev reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this website. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the website to review these terms and conditions.